Our Incubation sections provide start-ups and early-stage businesses with the support and resources for young companies, be it in the idea, prototype or business phase.
- Co-working space
- Networking opportunities
- Potential investors
- Reduced rates: We provide access to products and professional services – accountants, lawyers, patent filers – at a discounted rate.
We work closely with Start-Up India Seed Fund Scheme, enabling deserving Start-ups to raise funds through governmental and external agencies/sources.
The pre-incubation stage focuses mostly on two parameters: Ideation and Research & Development. APJ ERIC can help healthcare experts/ companies/ industries with potentially unique ideas to conduct full-scale research on healthcare subject or product. During this time, the entrepreneur along with the mentor team adopts responsibility for transforming the concept into a proof orconcept. This helps in understanding the technical viability of the proposed proposal. The incubates can move to Incubation Stage once a marketable technology/product idea has been developed.
After identifying a viable idea, the company nurtures product or services, enabling it to become a successful business venture. We assist start-ups in overcoming the challenges and speed their journey from idea to market by offering a supporting atmosphere, physical infrastructure, mentorship, networking, operational support, and validation.
The focus of the accelerator stage will be on rapid growth and resolving all organisational, operational, and strategic challenges that the entrepreneur may face. APJ ERIC takes a methodical approach to achieving and establishing the product or innovation's long-term goals.
- Guidance and Networking with quality mentors
- Cost and Profitability Estimation
- Value proposition
- Raw Material Procurement
- Prototype creation
- Product designing, packaging
- Develop strategic partnerships
- Sales and Marketing
- Raising Funds
- Managing Finance
- Accessing Technology
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- Analysing Competition
- Patent Filing
- Manufacturing solutions
- Based on the pre-validation and acceleration programme, we will decide which specific services best meet the needs of the start-ups and negotiate the service costs connected with these services / equity / convertible debts.
- Obtain certification as a mentor from reputable global colleges and capitalise on your skills and experience.
- Grab matched consulting opportunities from industries to commercialise your subject experience and skills.
- Possibility of selecting a complementary business idea from a pool of young start-ups to complement an existing firm Shared Domain Access to a pool of qualified professional trainers and experts Consultants are available.
- Access to technology developed at prestigious research labs and universities throughout the world to help businesses innovate.
- Hackathons and challenge competitions provide an opportunity to receive many new solutions from young creative minds for your business success through a linked incubation centre.
- Form a special interest group with a group of like-minded experts.
- Create and sell your own skill development programme.
- Interaction with other institutes, universities, and industries through networking
- Funds and grants can be applied for and obtained.
- "Innovation and Industry Readiness" faculty development programme
- IP Protection mentoring and operational assistance.